Our franchises offer rewarding careers while making a real difference to the people in their communities.
We are rapidly expanding our franchise network, and are currently seeking compatible enterprises to be part of our growth and success. We have forged partnerships in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Cambodia to date.
We look forward to working with passionate, like-minded partners.
The applicant will sign a ten-year franchise agreement with an option to renew.
To ensure quality control, purchase of key ingredients from the franchisor is required. A full list of goods & services available is detailed in the Franchise Agreement.
1. Business Plan Proposal
2. In–depth interviews
3. Presentation of Business Plan to Franchisor's Board of Directors
4. Signing of Franchise Agreement
5. Registration of Company
6. Recruitment & Training
7. Design & Brand Development
8. Food Tasting, Production and Procurement
9. Marketing Campaign Planning
• Site selection
• Trading under the corporate identity of BreadTalk
• Equipment, layout and design
• A minimum 3-month comprehensive training program for the Operation team
• Access to our proprietary information including training manuals, recipes, operating standards and materials
• Brand Manual
• On-going training & support that includes country visits from our dedicated Franchise business consultants and support team